Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What will I write next?

I'm sorry I haven't written anything lately. I've got things to say, but putting them down on paper, well, on the computer, isn't as easy you'd think, maybe I'm just making it more difficult than it has to be.  

I can tell you this, everyone I've told about my blog, who said anything, spoke encouraging words, how cool is that. Even my pastor said good stuff about me blogging, I dig that.

But regardless what I write and how long it takes me to write something, it's all good. I'm walking in the blessings and love of our Father.

 

God bless ya'll,

Servant21

1 comment:

Shark Girl said...

It was hard for me to get started on writing at first, but I found my style after I blogged for a while.

You'll probably always be tweaking your writing style and your topics, but it's fun.

I started out blogging only about litigation stuff, but when I opened my personal blog, I found a hobby out of blogging and also learned I had interests I didn't know I had.

Life happens and I blog about that. Once you get going, you won't run out of things to blog about and when you get readers (like me) they'll interact with you and you'll get more ideas to blog about.

I almost wrote about getting stopped by the police last night because it goes right along with my Hillbilly Chicken Truck (I'll clue you in on that name given to the truck).

I'm learning how to yodel. You can blog about God working miracles with voices that shouldn't be yodeling... LOL!