Thursday, April 17, 2008

What am I doing?

Ok, so I wanna write, I guess I'll try blogging. I'm not sure what I'm gonna write, but I hope yawl enjoy it. I'm 42, though I look 25-30. I'm a Christian, a follower of Jesus Christ, though I still mess up. I'm Southern and I have a very strong southern accent, so I'm told. I intend to share things with yawl, that I experience, the good and the bad. I have a friend who's a blogger, and reading her blog, Shark Girl, has gotten me interested.

Ok, I was reading my
Bible a couple of days ago and the Lord put Matthew 6:14-15 on my heart, and as I read the verses a few times, as I meditated on His Written Word. I understood the reason He gave me these verses, it's because I had unforgiveness in my heart.

The verses say, paraphrased, if we forgive others, God will forgive us, but if we don't forgive others, then He won't forgive us. How many times do you think people have read these verses, but never quite understood how serious the message is. If we hold anything, great or small, against someone, then God doesn't forgive us, this is very scary. So, I started asking our Father to show me any unforgiveness in my heart. I'm trying to pay more attention to the thoughts in my mind, by not allowing evil thoughts towards anyone and if I do, to give it up immediately, confess and ask forgiveness.

I hope someone gets understanding from this, I didn't go into any detail, I just thought this would be a good beginning, since this is the last rhema
I've gotten from our Father, a rhema is a word that God speaks to directly to you, to your heart. I don't intend for this to be the only topic I blog about, I'm gonna write about whatever I've got on my mind, but I am a child of God and I'm trying to, as it is written in Matthew 6:33, Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and Luke 17:21 says, The Kingdom of God is within you.

So, this is my first blog, I hope yawl liked some of what I wrote, understand, I am a beginner, I'm sure I'll get better with practice, also, I'm gonna read other blogs, to get an idea of what I'm doing. God bless yawl.

Servant21


This is an after thought, in writing my blog, I'll speak about what I believe. I don't intend to change your beliefs, you believe what you will, God gave us free will. Just know this, in 1 Timothy 4:1, it says, The Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils. So, when you read the Bible, you can't righteously say, I believe this, but not this. How small is your God? If He's the creator of all, wouldn't He only put in the Bible, what He wants us to know? Why is it there, if it isn't for us to read and know and do? God bless yawl.

I eagerly await any comments, whether you agree with what I've written or not.

4 comments:

Shark Girl said...

Welcome to the blogging world my Question Mark friend. Well actually, now you have a nickname so I'll have to go update my blog.

I'm glad you're a blogger now. I'll have to be careful so I don't end up on your candid blogging with candid photos. *grin*

Shark Girl said...

What happens when your unforgiveness is towards God, and not people?

Unforgiveness towards Him for not giving you the life you thought you were going to get...or what you had hoped for.

servant21 said...

Thank you shark girl, my friend, but you have nothing to worry about. I'm not gonna make fun, at your expense, you're my friend and my sister and I love you.

What our Father says about unforgivenes, is if we don't, then He won't. Most people don't realize or even consider, how important this is, this is huge.

Ok, we forgive the other person and we think that's it, but it's not. We must forgive ourselves and our Father, God.

Now you're thinking, why must I forgive myself, I didn't do anything. It's like this, we blame ourselves for so much, in our ignorance, we're not aware of. We speak so many curses against ourselves, that it's important, actually, it's necessary that we forgive ourselves.

In James 3:10, it says we speak curses and blessings. So, we must learn to forgive ourselves for what we've said to and about ourselves.

As far as forgiving God, this seems absurd, God's done nothing to us, true. The thing is we, in our own mind, blame Him for so much, we're not even aware of it. We must ask Him, to bring to our attention, the unforgiveness we have towards Him. If we ask Him, by the Holy Spirit, to bring to our mind any and all unforgiveness we have towards Him, He will. Then we can forgive Him.

It is written, if we don't forgive others, this includes ourselves and our Father, then He, our Father, want forgive us. And without forgiveness, He'll say to us, depart from Me, ye workers of iniquity. I never knew you.

I hope this helps yawl some, but you need to go before the Father in prayer and ask for His knowledge and wisdom and understanding. The Holy Spirit is our Tutor, so let Him teach you what you need to know. I've barely scraped the surface on this topic.

God bless yawl. Servant21

Shark Girl said...

That makes sense. Actually it makes a lot of sense. A lot of my tears come from unforgiveness towards Him concering the court cases and the loss of my contracts.

I have yet to understand why. Still though, I trust Him. I've finally learned to trust Him and for that, the experience has been worth it.