Thursday, April 24, 2008

For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God. James 1:20 KJV

I just realized something, the name of my blog is My Journey. My intent is to write about things I experience everyday, the good and the bad, the blessings and the evil. I'm writing about me, what I do right and wrong, I'm the example. But I want to write so everyone who reads my blog, can understand and learn from my experiences. I want all to understand, whether they know Spiritual Truth or not.

To begin with, I'm gonna write about my temper. I have a bad temper, it's explosive and violent. I don't hit, I've never hit anyone in my life. My way of expressing anger is verbal. I cuss, I mean I curse. Most people don't see anything wrong with this, as long as I don't hurt anyone or anyone's property. But it's not ok, in fact, it's a sin, Ephesians 4:29 says, Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Amen, amen. Do y'all get this. God says, don't cuss, don't talk bad about anyone or anything, don't gossip, don't call people names, don't tell bad jokes. He says, don't speak anything negative. We, in our ignorance, speak so many curses, everyday, to others and to ourselves. James 3:10 says, out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. And this shouldn't be, we are to be an example, as Christ was an example. We may be the only Jesus some people will ever see, also, we, the body of Christ are the light and the salt of the earth, Matthew 13-16.

I can tell you what we should be doing, I can tell you why we should be doing it, but whether or not you choose to do the right thing, obeying God's Word, that's a choice you have to make and truly I hope you choose to obey our Father, God Almighty.

I wanna end on a good note, Jesus said in Matthew 6:33, But seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and His Righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Jesus said many times in the Gospels, seek ye first the Kingdom of God, but it's not preached like it should be. Jesus said to His disciples, go and preach the Kingdom of God, why aren't pastors and teachers teaching this.

The reason why they aren't was prophesied in 1 Timothy 4:1, Now the Spirit speaks expressly, that in latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils. The next few verses in 1 Timothy explain this further.

It is necessary for the Kingdom of God to be preached in all the earth in order for Christ to return. God is a God of order, not chaos, so everything must happen by His Direction and in His Timing. We must do what our Father says or we won't ever see Him.

The main thing preached in most churches is salvation, which is important, but it doesn't go nearly far enough. We need to be searching for a relationship with our Father, not just to be saved. It says in Revelation

Luke 17:21, Neither shall they say, Lo here! or lo there! for behold the Kingdom of God is within you. The Kingdom of God isn't something you obtain by doing the right thing or going to the right church. The only way to enter into the Kingdom of God is by developing a relationship with our Father, God. Read God's Word and He'll tell you what to do. Many people only believe part of the Bible, where did God say this is for them of old, not for you. If He didn't want us to do it, He wouldn't have put it in the Bible. How small is your God. How can you say you believe in God and His Word, but you don't believe in all of it. The reason some of you only believe in part was prophesied in 1 Timothy 4:1.

God bless y'all,

Servant21

1 comment:

Shark Girl said...

Wow! You're finding your writing style already.

I like how you flowed from the topic of your post, giving Scriptural reference, and letting the subtopics compliment your main idea.

As for me, I too am working on what you wrote about. It's very hard to go through so much not knowing the outcome of things, and not get angry about it.

I know that's where trust and faith comes in, but sometimes I wish God would just get things done in my time and not in His time. Just being honest.

His entire creation is confirmation that He orders things and we have no control over that. We can't stop the sun from shining. We can't move the moon. We can't stop the oceans from churning.

Obviously, we aren't the ones in control.

I just have to trust that giving up control of my life to God is really what He wants. It's kind of like when you're a kid and you stand straight as a board and the adult behind you wants you fall straight back and trust they will catch you.

I usually ended up bending my knees to break my fall backwards because I didn't trust that the person who said they would catch me, really would.

That's what I do to God.

Then I get angry when things don't work out the way I thought they should. I'm like you. I don't like it when things don't go my way.

I'm working on that too.